Chewy Peanut Butter Rye Cookies
What you need:
1 cup 1847 Rye Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 cup Melted Butter****
1/2 cup Chunky Peanut Butter
1/2 cup White Sugar
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1/2 tsp Vanilla
**** Melted butter creates a chewy cookie. Use room temperature butter for a crispier cookie.
Buy 1847 Rye Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350°F . Line cookie sheet with parchment paper
2. In small bowl mix flour, soda and salt. Set aside.
3. Blend melted butter, peanut butter, sugars, egg and vanilla. Add flour mixture and mix well.
4. Place cookies on cookie sheet
5. Bake for approximately 10 minutes until lightly golden brown
Also check out our chewy chocolate chip cookie recipe!